Sunday, February 5, 2012

Forex Market VS. Futures and Stock Markets


* Remember leverage could work in your favor as well as against you.

give the market a break! It’s not like the more lines you put on your charts, the more consistent you will get! With all these lines and indicators it’s almost impossible to determine what the market is likely to do, I mean, I even had to put on my glasses on to see the candlesticks!


What do you think about this one?
It’s much clearer isn't it? I like it because I don't have to force my eyes here, but there are other benefits I just see what the market is likely to, do you see it too, don't you?
If you don't, this is the information that I can get from this chart:
  • The market is trading in a long term range (we are looking at the daily chart)
  • Once the market gets close to the top of the range, it gets rejected
  • Once the market gets close to the bottom of the range, it also gets rejected
  • When the market gets rejected from one level, it usually hits the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment


IP